Yesterday, Newmont released full-year and fourth quarter results demonstrating strong operating performance in 2015. This included reducing injury rates by 18 percent, more than doubling consolidated free cash flow and lowering all-in sustaining costs by 10 percent compared to the previous year.
Highlights from 2015 included:
- Delivered adjusted net income1 of $507 million or $0.98 per share; GAAP net income attributable to shareholders from continuing operations was $193 million or $0.38 per share
- Improving gold all-in sustaining costs by 10 percent to $898 per ounce, ending within guidance
- Improved gold costs applicable to sales by 10% to $633 per ounce, ending the year within guidance
- Increasing consolidated adjusted EBITDA by 29 percent over 2014 to $2.7 billion
- Producing 04 million ounces of attributable gold production, ending the year within guidance
- Acquiring Cripple Creek & Victor, completing the Turf Vent Shaft and progressing Merian, Long Canyon and the Tanami Expansion Project on time and on budget
- Maintaining fourth quarter dividend of $0.025 per share in line with Newmont’s revised gold price-linked dividend policy
For more information about Newmont’s operations and results, please visit our website.